At Cordovan Performance we work closely with our customers. Our will and ability to gain insight into your specific situation is crucial to what we can accomplish together. When it works at its best, we use our different skills to provide expertise and support throughout the change process, from strategy, leadership and management, to employee engagement and motive power.
Our leadership development programmes aim at developing your ability to understand how you, as a leader, can influence and engage your employees to achieve results – based on your own capability and your company’s challenges.
Example of contents:
- Increase self-awareness and increase understanding of the behaviour of others – and how these insights in turn should influence your own actions.
- Increase understanding of how leadership theories and can be transformed into simple and tangible tools geared to inspire employees and improve employee companionship.
- Practice the tools to act more professionally and in everyday life.
Learn more about our services in leadership development contact Mats Erasmie, email@example.com
The companies working with Cordovan do it to implement change. The challenge all organizations face is going from a good idea, a new strategy or a PowerPoint presentation to action and actual behavioural change.
A critical success factor in change management programmes is that all employees share the same vision and understand their own role for making it happen – whether it is about going from product to service focus, shortening the lead time from innovation to the finished product, introducing a new loyalty program for a special group of customers, revitalize establish corporate core values across different units – or something entirely different.
Cordovan has developed a systematic and proven process for driving change towards specific goals. Learn more by contacting Magnus Lundblad, firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT LEADERSHIP
Working in projects has become increasingly common for driving development in businesses and organizations. The reason is that the project approach is an efficient way to plan and manage the work so that it leads to the desired results. By splitting up the work within a company in the sub targets and focus the efforts on a clearly defined task, it becomes easier to keep track of time and money while, simultaneously, the members of the project group experience increased responsibility and greater job satisfaction.
For the project manager in charge, this method also provides an opportunity to challenge his/hers leadership talents. For the project to become successful, the project manager must, in addition to having good organizational skills, be flexible and responsive to the various stakeholders’ requirements. He or she must also have the ability to inspire team members to perform at their absolute best and constantly strive to find creative, new solutions to problems that arise along the way. Although many of these project manager skills are individual, research shows that you can actually learn to become a successful project manager.
A project management and project leadership course will provide:
- Better prioritization and more efficient planning.
- Increased motivation and energy in the organization.
- More effective control towards the desired results.
- Greater returns on investments.
Learn more about our Project Management contact Monica Lööw, email@example.com
Most companies have a great potential to increase sales without increasing their costs. From an overall perspective, this is about making three different analyses:
- How big is the potential of the existing customer base, i.e. how much can we increase our share of the customers’ purchases of existing products and/or how big are the possibilities for additional sales.
- Are there leads on the market who, purely objectively, would benefit from using us as a supplier, but do not because they have not been visited by us or are not aware of the benefits of our offer? Here we talk about influencing prospects.
- How can the company increase the efficiency of the sales force – we can plan sales work better and how can we get more out of customer visits? This is about fine-tuning and analysing the company’s own sales process with respect to the various customer groups’ purchasing/decision-making processes.
Learn more about our offer in sales development contact Pieter Mannheimer, firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many areas where individual coaching – aiming at developing the participant’s personal efficiency in his/hers professional role – is an effective tool to strengthen the organization’s ability to deliver on the business objectives.
Individual coaching programs are launched frequently in connection with:
- Reorganizations, implementation of new policies, etc. – to support the participant in the change process or his/her new role.
- Leadership development – to strengthen the participant’s self-awareness and confidence in his/her role as a leader.
- Career Planning – to support individuals and to better utilize the organization’s own resources.
- Development of project managers
- Development of sales managers and sales people
- Trainee programs
- Development of the employees/key persons
- Creating a balance between work and private life, stress management
- Specific problem areas such as Conflict Management
Learn more about our offer within individual coaching contact Ann-Charlotte Rydstern, email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AND ASSESSMENT
For the right things to happen in your organization, the right people are required. People with the right skills, the right personality and the right values. At Cordovan, we have a comprehensive view on recruiting, as part of the leadership and organizational development aiming at realizing the company’s vision, objectives and strategies.
Cordovan’s recruitment and selection specialists are all authorized psychologists or have education in behavioural sciences. All have extensive recruitment experience with special focus on personal assessment. Many also work with leadership development.
Learn more about our recruitment and assessment contact Pia Strandh, firstname.lastname@example.org